2022年06月08日 - Strategic Planning Manager
Strategic Planning Manager
United States 美國, Sales & Marketing 銷售及市場
To perform this job successfully, this individual will be responsible for planning, leading, managing and coordinating strategic initiatives and activities, as well as new product development (NPD) process and projects to support the Americas zone’s development and execution of long-term strategies and improvement in sales & operation efficiency.
- Work closely with the VP of Strategic Planning and key stakeholders, to support the development and implementation of strategic and long-range plans, as well as annual operating plans.
- Develop and execute assigned strategic initiatives and follow through action plans. Ensure strategic alignment and synergy and address key business issues.
- Support the development and execution of channel strategies and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to facilitate channel performance measurement.
- In collaboration with the VP of Strategic Planning and key stakeholders, manage the New Product Development (NPD) process.
- Manage overall NPD portfolio.
- Manage select, strategic NPD projects from ideation to launch.
- Develop and maintain pricing strategy for the company; manage the Pricing for Approval Process in a timely manner to drive business growth.
- Collaborate with the Business Analytics Team to drive the analysis and reporting of research from syndicated, custom and third-party sources; provide trend updates for all channels at regular basis.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis against competitors and industry analysis for identification of opportunities and improvement areas.
- Respond to various requests from Company Headquarters; conduct necessary research/analysis and solicit inputs from all channels when needed.
- Lead the development of management review/ meeting materials by creating templates, consolidating inputs from channels and translating English content into Chinese when needed.
- Establish, manage and improve the overall company procedures and policies relating to strategic planning function.
- Lead ad-hoc strategic projects/tasks; perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited university is a must; MBA or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of marketing, product development, product management, or strategic analysis experience. Food industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work extended hours whenever is necessary to accommodate different time zones for meetings and global projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify, analyze and proactively respond to challenging issues, render sound judgment, and provide recommended course of action.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to create measurable solutions.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
- Well-organized, self-motivated and be able to work well under pressure.
- A constant habit of going above and beyond what is required in any given situation.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must; knowledge of SAP is preferred but not required.
- Project Management Certificate is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual (both written and verbal) in English and Chinese is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate must be able to apply basic mathematical concepts to perform daily functions.
- Ideal candidate must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to hrusa@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.