2022年06月08日 - Senior Sales Manager – MS Retail (IL/MN/FL)
Senior Sales Manager – MS Retail (IL/MN/FL)
United States 美国, Sales & Marketing 销售及市场
To perform this job successfully, the Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing sales and business development activities in the Midwest and Eastern USA territory. The geography includes covering key accounts from Texas, North and East to US mainland borders. Responsibilities include: Managing key Regional and National consumer food product distributors; Directing and overseeing Sales Brokers across multiple geographies; and calling on strategic food retailers that fall within this territory or operate within this territory.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet annual corporate and sales volume goals.
- Responsible for directing sales forecast activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, establish trade programs, and offer discount rates. Understand syndicated data and consumption-based analytics from a topline perspective.
- Direct channel development activities and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Directly manage key focus customers located in the Midwest and Eastern Regions.
- Manage Brokers and Sales Distributors to maintain relationships with all other customers and to execute LKK plans to drive profitable and sustainable sales growth.
- Represent company at trade association meetings, food shows, tradeshows, etc. to promote products.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with Brokers and Sales Distributors to maintain relationships, negotiate and close deals while elevating the expectations of broker responsibilities.
- Develop and evaluate new markets/territories through distribution channels to promote products.
- Responsible for providing customers with legal documents and certificates necessary to legally register our products to comply with local food regulations.
- Responsible for product and service development plans to meet market needs.
- Travel to assigned territories to meet with existing and potential customers to negotiate trade terms and discuss marketing plans to achieve sales targets.
- Monitor accounts receivable and sales transactions in cross functional role with Accounts & Finance, and Sales Operations.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and budgets to top management on monthly basis at minimum.
- Directly supervise employees in the Sales Function in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include coaching and training employees, working with HR to interview and hire employees, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and products.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Currently has one (1) direct report with potential for growth based on business development and expansion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related field and a minimum of 5 years of sales experience selling Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Must have a successful sales track record – ability to meet or exceed sales goals, utilize and train others on persuasive selling skills, etc.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and be able to work with the company Field Sales Modules, Business Databases, etc.
- Must be organized, dependable, punctual, professional, and ethical with ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have a valid driver’s license to perform essential job functions.
- Ideal candidate must be able, permitted, and willing to travel within the US and be flexible to travel internationally (rare) if needed.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Successful candidate must possess excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrates a proven ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve established goals.
- Ideal candidate should be able to apply mathematical concepts such as probabilities and statistical inference to forecast annual sales and budget and possess the ability to apply fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations and other commonly used business/sales mathematics.
- Ability to define problems and apply concrete sales principles through data gathering and analysis, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ideal candidate must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical sales instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The individual must travel to meet business needs.
- The position requires at least 50% or more out time in the field visiting customers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions.
- The employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing essential job functions.
- Occasional lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The position is often home office settings, with traveling to secondary locations such as customer/user sites.
- On occasion, the candidate may travel to Zone office in which the noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
- The position requires ability to travel – more than 30% of the time this position is expected to be out of its home office.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to hrusa@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.