To perform this job successfully, this individual will be responsible forplanning, leading, managing and coordinating projects and activities aimedto support the Americas zone’s development and execution of long-termstrategies and improvement in sales & operation efficiency.
• Develop and execute assigned strategic initiatives and follow throughaction plans for all the key functions & operation units to ensurestrategic alignment and synergy and address key business issues.
• Support the development and implementation of strategic planning platformat all key functions by leading the creation and execution of the roll outplans throughout the organization.
• Support the development and execution of Key Performance Index (KPI) foreach of the key functions and operation units to facilitate the performancemeasurement.
• Conduct benchmarking analysis against competitors and industry analysisfor identification of opportunities and improvement areas.
• In collaboration with the VP of Strategic Planning and key stakeholders,lead the New Product Development (NPD) process including initiating andcontrolling various systems.
• Develop and maintain pricing strategy for the company; manage the Pricingfor Approval Process in a timely manner to drive business growth.
• Collaborate with the Business Analytics Team to drive the analysis andreporting of research from syndicated, custom and third-party sources;provide trend updates for all channels at regular basis.
• Respond to various requests from Company Headquarters; conduct necessaryresearch/analysis and solicit inputs from all channels when needed.
• Establish, manage and improve the overall company procedures and policiesrelating to strategic planning function.
• Lead the development of meeting materials by creating templates,consolidating inputs from channels and translating English content intoChinese when needed.
• Lead ad-hoc strategic projects/tasks; perform other duties as assigned.
• Business Acumen
• Critical Evaluation
• Process Management
• This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from anaccredited university is a must; MBA is highly preferred
• 5+ years of marketing and/or strategic analysis experience, preferably infood industry
• Must be able to work extended hours whenever is necessary to accommodatedifferent time zones for meetings and global projects
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability toidentify, analyze and proactively respond to challenging issues, rendersound judgment, and provide recommended course of action.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively to create measurablesolutions.
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines andmultitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and verbalEnglish.
• Well-organized, self-motivated and be able to work well under pressure
• A constant habit of going above and beyond what is required in any givensituation
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must;knowledge of SAP is preferred
• Bilingual (both written and verbal) in English and Chinese is highlypreferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS
• Project Management Certificate or Strategic Planning Certificate ispreferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that mustbe met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions ofthis job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionallyrequired to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear.The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies,up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative ofthose an employee encounters while performing the essential functions ofthis job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in thework environment is light to moderate.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to hrusa@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualifiedpersons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employmentopportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as tonot discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color,religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability orprotected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.