To perform this job successfully the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing foodservice sales activities in the US.
· Develop sales opportunities with mainstream foodservice & industrial accounts.
· Direct sales forecast activities and set performance goals accordingly.
· Review market analyses to determine customer needs.
· Represent company at trade association meetings, food shows, tradeshows, etc. to promote products.
· Deliver sales presentations to key accounts to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
· Evaluate new market segments to develop sales strategies and market plans.
· Responsible for product and service development to meet market needs.
· Monitor accounts receivable and sales transactions.
· Prepare reports, presentations, and budgets to top management.
· Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and products.
· Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
The individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions within the work environment.
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelors degree in business and/or related field and minimum of five years of sales experience in the food industry. Experiences calling on chain accounts and foodservice distributors are preferred. The individual must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This individual must possess excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal. Must be able to work independently in cross-functional teams to meet set goals. Must be fluent in English.
The physical demands described here are representative of this position. The individual must travel to meet business needs. The position requires at least 50% or more out time in the field visiting customers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions. The employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing essential job functions. Occasional lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to Yvonne.cheung@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.