Manages the accounts and customers. Leads, motivates, directs and develops Business Development Executives to achieve sales objectives. Oversees the execution of sales programs.
· Manage assigned territory. Evaluate internal and external sales performance to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Work closely with assigned channels/customers to achieve sales targets. This will include product education, research, competitive analysis, product penetration, development and execution of advertisement and promotional programs, and various plans and reports.
· Manage the operational efficiency of the sales team. Identify BDE development and training needs. Provide coaching and secure training to meet the needs.
· Prepare quality plans, budgets, presentations and reports as required.
· Work closely with other functions to achieve company-wide goals. This will include formulation of various policies, production planning, logistics planning, marketing and sales strategies, and new product development.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions within the work environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related field and minimum of three years of management experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The individual must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This individual must possess excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal. Must be able to work independently in cross-functional teams to achieve established goals. Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese) is a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of this position. The individual must travel to meet business needs. The position requires at least 50% or more out time in the field visiting customers, wholesalers, restaurants, and supermarkets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions. The employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing essential job functions. Occasional lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to Yvonne.cheung@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.