Manages the accounts and customers. Leads, motivates, directs and developsBusiness Development Executives to achieve sales objectives. Oversees theexecution of sales programs.
· Manage assigned territory. Evaluate internal and external salesperformance to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Work closely with assigned channels/customers to achieve sales targets.This will include product education, research, competitive analysis,product penetration, development and execution of advertisement andpromotional programs, and various plans and reports.
· Manage the operational efficiency of the sales team. Identify BDEdevelopment and training needs. Provide coaching and secure training tomeet the needs.
· Prepare quality plans, budgets, presentations and reports as required.
· Work closely with other functions to achieve company-wide goals. Thiswill include formulation of various policies, production planning,logistics planning, marketing and sales strategies, and new productdevelopment.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills,and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions within thework environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related fieldand minimum of three years of management experience or training; orequivalent combination of education and experience. The individual must beproficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This individual must possess excellent communication and presentationskills both written and verbal. Must be able to work independently incross-functional teams to achieve established goals. Bilingual in Englishand Chinese (Cantonese) is a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of this position.The individual must travel to meet business needs. The position requires atleast 50% or more out time in the field visiting customers, wholesalers,restaurants, and supermarkets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly requiredto use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions. The employee isrequired to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing essential jobfunctions. Occasional lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K,health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume toYvonne.cheung@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons inall jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as wellas administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate againstany person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age,sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities toperform the essential functions.