Initiates and manages business relationships with current and potential wholesalers, supermarkets, and restaurants. The focus of the position is to maximize the sales penetration into existing and new accounts, recommend purchase decisions and visit restaurants and their suppliers on a regular basis. This position is an outside sales position.
· Seek business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the position in the industry.
· Create new business relationships and manage existing accounts. Build relationships with restaurants, suppliers, wholesalers, supermarkets and other referral sources. Sell and convert restaurant customers to use Lee Kum Kee products.
· Increase the number of Lee Kum Kee SKUs penetrating supermarkets, wholesalers, distributors. Work with customers to avoid out-of-stock situations in markets.
· Introduce and increase the number of Lee Kum Kee SKUs in restaurants and provide support to source Lee Kum Kee products.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities.
· Participate in regional sales exhibits, trade show, industry events, and follow up on leads.
· Educate customers on how to promote our products through presentation, product samples, conversation and literature.
· Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential function listed above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelors degree in business or related experience; and a minimum of 1-3 years of sales or marketing experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The individual must possess strong communication and analytical skills. Consumer goods experience is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
The individual must possess strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Proficiency in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese is required. The individual must have the ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers (computer keyboard, cell phone and office equipment). Employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing this job (visits to customer sites, to users, traveling in vehicles). Occasional lifting or moving up to 50 pounds may be necessary (moving products or samples).
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to Yvonne.cheung@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.