Initiates and manages business relationships with current and potentialwholesalers, supermarkets, and restaurants. The focus of the position is tomaximize the sales penetration into existing and new accounts, recommendpurchase decisions and visit restaurants and their suppliers on a regularbasis. This position is an outside sales position.
· Seek business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating theposition in the industry.
· Create new business relationships and manage existing accounts. Buildrelationships with restaurants, suppliers, wholesalers, supermarkets andother referral sources. Sell and convert restaurant customers to use LeeKum Kee products.
· Increase the number of Lee Kum Kee SKUs penetrating supermarkets,wholesalers, distributors. Work with customers to avoid out-of-stocksituations in markets.
· Introduce and increase the number of Lee Kum Kee SKUs in restaurants andprovide support to source Lee Kum Kee products.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information andguidance; research and recommend new opportunities.
· Participate in regional sales exhibits, trade show, industry events, andfollow up on leads.
· Educate customers on how to promote our products through presentation,product samples, conversation and literature.
· Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to performeach essential function listed above. The requirements listed below arerepresentative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelors degree in business or relatedexperience; and a minimum of 1-3 years of sales or marketing experience; oran equivalent combination of education and experience. The individual mustpossess strong communication and analytical skills. Consumer goodsexperience is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
The individual must possess strong written and verbal communication andpresentation skills. Proficiency in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese isrequired. The individual must have the ability to work independently and incross-functional teams to achieve goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that mustbe met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions ofthis job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee isregularly required to use hands and fingers (computer keyboard, cell phoneand office equipment). Employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walkwhen performing this job (visits to customer sites, to users, traveling invehicles). Occasional lifting or moving up to 50 pounds may be necessary(moving products or samples).
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K,health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume toYvonne.cheung@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons inall jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as wellas administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate againstany person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age,sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities toperform the essential functions.