2022年06月09日 - Human Resources Business Partner (Bilingual English & Spanish or Chinese)
Human Resources Business Partner (Bilingual English & Spanish or Chinese)
United States 美國, Human Resources 人才資源
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary staff; conduct new hire orientations and coordinate onboarding program; monitor career-pathing program; and write and place advertisements.
- Support time & attendance, payroll and benefits administration for all personnel.
- Maintain HRIS records and run ad hoc reports from the database.
- Administer various human resources policies and procedures and assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues; conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws & regulations related to day-to-day management of employees to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention; provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Conduct periodic meetings with function heads to ensure proactive HR support is provided in a timely manner.
- Report, maintain and monitor all workers’ compensation case files and leave of absence cases; follow through all open claims and leaves.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or related discipline from an accredited 4-year university.
- A minimum of 3 years of being an exempt-level HR Generalist or HR Business Partner in a manufacturing, CPG or distribution center/warehouse environment.
- Certified in PHR or ability to obtain PHR certification within 1 year of employment.
- Hands-on experience in multiple human resources disciplines, including payroll, benefits, workers’ compensation, leave of absence, recruitment, employment relations and workplace investigation.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of HR legal compliance; maintain and expand knowledge and understanding of existing and proposed federal and state employment laws/regulations.
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be a collaborative, responsive and proactive team player.
- Must have a can-do and learning attitude.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Attentive to details is a must.
- Strong ownership and high integrity.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks and handle multi-tasks in a fast work pace.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Visio; ADP, PeopleSoft or other HRIS systems including running ad hoc reports.
- Experience in payroll and benefits administration is preferred.
- Experience in lean manufacturing or continuous improvement is preferred.
- Must be bilingual in English & Chinese or English & Spanish.
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as pay rates, increases, commissions, percentages, deductions, and adjustments.
- Ideal candidate must be able to apply mathematical concepts to perform payroll function.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Regularly required long working hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to hrusa@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.