2018年06月21日 - Order Coordinator (Shipping)
Order Coordinator (Shipping)
中國 ( 香港 ), 物流
- Handle full set import and export shipping documents according to guidelines and within the requested time frame
- Monitor and liaise closely with LSP to ensure timely shipment of finished goods and raw materials between oversea plants of our Company Group
- Liaise with freight forwarders and shipping companies for shipment and transportation arrangements, including quotation requisition and price negotiation
- Support daily records and transactions in compliance to function related accreditation, e.g. ISO, AEO etc.
- Handle import and export shipments of FG/RM
- Handle inquiry on Import/Export related matters
- Report deviations to existing procedures and process to ensure effective execution
- Prepare monthly reports or summaries as required
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Form 5 or above with diploma/certificate in shipping, I/E or related discipline is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years shipping experience in trading industry, experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Knowledge in EDI, import and export licenses requirements and Tradelink experience is preferred
- Good understanding on import and export requirements, supply chain management and logistics concept
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word processing
- Experience in SAP and/or Food industry will be an advantage
- Responsible, efficient and good team player
- Good communication skills, well-organized, self-motivated and good time management
- Able to work under pressure with customer service manner
- Basic understanding of production workflow is preferred
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.