2019年03月01日 - Senior Project Manager (Global Engineering Management)
Senior Project Manager (Global Engineering Management)
中國 ( 香港 ), 製造
- Manage large scale global engineering projects including setting up new plants
- Conduct project planning to achieve the goals and objectives of the project that aligns with the company's overall business strategy
- Manage project progress from design, submissions, procurement to installation with the support from consultants, contractors and local plant engineering team
- Lead quality assurance on projects, perform risk management and recommend solutions to ensure that the outputs are stayed on target
- Provide technical advice and consultancy services to concerned departments
- Prepare new equipment specifications to fulfill user requirements and needs
- Lead a team of project managers and engineers to work with local plant engineering team
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of solid project management experience, including processing plant and packaging lines, in Food Manufacturing Industrial
- Strong technical background and excellent project management skill
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently, self-initiated with strong sense of responsibilities
- Fluent in spoken and written in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a plus
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD applications
- Willing to travel
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.