2019年08月15日 - Project Manager (Global Engineering Management)
Project Manager (Global Engineering Management)
中國 ( 香港 ), 製造
- Lead and manage large global engineering projects
- Manage project planning, time schedule, cost and work quality with consultants, contractors and local plant engineering team
- Provide technical advice and consultancy services to concerned departments
- Prepare new equipment specifications to fulfill user requirements and needs
- Lead quality assurance on projects, perform risk management and recommend solutions to ensure that the outputs are stayed on target
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of solid project management experience, preferably in Food Manufacturing industry
- Fluent in spoken and written in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AUTOCAD applications
- Able to work independently, self-initiated with strong sense of responsibilities
- Willing to travel
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.