2018年06月21日 - Finance Manager (Reporting)
Finance Manager (Reporting)
中國 ( 香港 ), 會計及財務
- Lead and manage the Reporting Team to prepare monthly group management reports and financial analysis for management review and business decision
- Review regional monthly reporting package and analyze business operating results of manufacturing and trading subsidiaries. Provide support to regional Finance teams and align for the best practices
- Prepare and facilitate annual audit and annual budgeting with regional Finance teams and other business partners
- Review and enhance the existing reporting systems to improve the financial reporting in terms of submission timeline and quality. Evaluate compliance with existing company’s policies & procedures, and propose modifications as needed
- Provide support to subsidiaries in relation to tax compliance, tax audit and tax planning implementation to strengthen internal control and tax effectiveness
- Perform ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in accounting and finance field with at least 3 years in managerial level, preferably with Big 4 experience
- Qualified Accountant (HKICPA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Good analytical and presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure and always drive for improvement
- Hands on experience in ERP systems, preferably with SAP experience
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a MUST
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to travel when required
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.