2019年01月07日 - Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
- Supervise and monitor QC activities including incoming material control, in-line inspection, physiochemical inspection etc.
- Plan, implement, review and revise the standard operating procedure for all achievable QA/QC activities
- Conduct the risk analysis and implement the food safety management system (HACCP/SSOP/GMP) in food factory
- Support function head to handle the customer complaints and non-conformities in timely manner
- Conduct supplier audit and follow-up the complaints with suppliers
- Support function head to handle ad hoc or routine projects and liaise with other operational teams to ensure improvement and preventive and corrective plans implemented timely
- Degree in Food Science and Technology, knowledge in Food Microbiology, Food Chemistry and Food Processing
- Training in HACCP/ISO 22000/ISO 9000/Auditing/Project Management is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in food manufacturing industry with minimum 3 years in supervisory level
- Strong analytical mind, self-initiative, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and team player
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in using PC applications i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.