2018年06月20日 - Sales Development Executive
Sales Development Executive
- Work closely with the Europe Business Development Manager (BDM) to develop and implement programmes that will build sales and distribution
- Identify those key strategic accounts and opportunities that will ensure effective coverage of the region, and tracking performance according to set objectives
- Support regional distributors in developing in-market sales in the supply chain
- Ensure healthy inventory level at regional distributors’ warehouse for product availability and smooth supply across all relevant channels
- Be a primary point of contact with regional distributors’ sales teams, key wholesalers and retailers, in relation to in-market enquiries and follow up.
- Collate and track information on distribution, prices and competitors’ activities to support business planning
- Manage and conduct product demonstrations and presentations to pitch for key accounts
- Organize and conduct in-store demonstration and sampling activities, which may involve weekend working
- Assist the Europe BDM with sales planning and tracking A&P and other channel expenditure in-line with relevant budgetary controls
- Manage new products introduction and launch to the trade in support of regional distributors’ to maximize distribution
- Represent LKK in Chinese trade events and maintain a good relationship with different trade contacts and associations
- Build good relationships with regional distributors’ and their sales teams, ensuring timely flow of information to support sales and development opportunities
- Update and manage regional distributors’ records and contacts
- Ensure effective trade coverage and regular field-based contact managing an economical yet comprehensive journey plan
- Support the company in ensuring a good representation and reputation of the Lee Kum Kee brand in the trade to protect its brand image and equity
- Periodically update on the latest trends and findings in the market
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience with numerically competent
- Possess good computer skills in order to communicate with colleagues, present business plans, etc.
- Permission to work in the UK
- Must have a full UK Driving licence as the job will involve driving for field trips
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours including weekends, with frequent travel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Frequent travel within UK and to Europe may be required
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including Life insurance, medical & dental insurance to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, Lee Kum Kee (Europe) Limited, 3 Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE or email to email@example.com.