2022年06月08日 - Sales Manager - Mainstream Food Service
Sales Manager - Mainstream Food Service
United States 美国, Sales & Marketing 销售及市场
To perform this job successfully, the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing foodservice sales activities in the US.
- Develop sales opportunities with mainstream foodservice accounts.
- Direct sales forecast activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs.
- Represent company at trade association meetings, food shows, tradeshows, etc. to promote products.
- Deliver sales presentations to key accounts to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Evaluate new market segments to develop sales strategies and market plans.
- Responsible for product and service development to meet market needs.
- Monitor accounts receivable and sales transactions.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and budgets to top management.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and products.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Business and/or related field and a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the food industry.
- Experiences in calling on chain accounts and foodservice distributors are preferred.
- The individual must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work independently in cross-functional teams to meet set goals.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have a valid driver’s license to perform essential job functions.
- This individual must possess excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Must be fluent in English.
- The candidate must be able to apply mathematical concepts to compute rates, discounts, percentages, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- The individual must be able to define problems through data gathering and analysis, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- He or she must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical sales instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The individual must travel to meet business needs. The position requires at least 50% or more out time in the field visiting customers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions.
- The employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing essential job functions.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
- The position is often in office settings, traveling or at customer/user sites.
- The position requires extensive travel – more than 50% of the time this position is expected to be out of its home office.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive benefits including 401K, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, FSA.
Interested parties, please email your resume to hrusa@LKKUSA.com.
It is Lee Kum Kee’s policy to seek and employ the most qualified persons in all jobs in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity as well as administer personnel actions in a manner as to not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.