September 21, 2018 - Food Technologist (Industrial Products)
September 21, 2018
Food Technologist (Industrial Products)
Hong Kong, Research & Development
- Develop extension flavors and new products, including the processing procedures and techniques and product specifications
- Review and improve the application for new and current raw materials and packaging materials
- Tackle problems encountered during processing and ingredients selection
- Initiate proactively and follow all R&D activities
- Provide technical support on production issues, including processing procedures, preparation of ingredients and packaging processes to ensure the final products are safe and meet the required quality
- Provide the technical support and training to Sales, Purchasing and Production / Manufacturing Functions
- Communicate with R&D staff and various departments to tackle problems, establish objectives and coordinate new projects
- Degree in Food Science or above in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of research and development experience in food industry
- Good management and supervision skills
- Self-confident, pragmatic, and able to build consensus and facilitate change across organizational lines
- Exceptionally analytical and strategic minded, combining excellent communications skills and the ability to serve as an effective project champion to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and Data Processing
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a MUST
- Station in Hong Kong and willing to travel frequently
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.