October 05, 2018 - Corporate Affairs Officer
October 05, 2018
Corporate Affairs Officer
Hong Kong, Corporate Affairs
- Supervise and manage the production of corporate collaterals, including in-house bilingual magazines, corporate videos, and others
- Assist in organizing regular and ad hoc corporate events and activities of different scales, and manage the related communications
- Maintain relationship with media and prepare press releases
- Work with other Business Units and/or Zones to develop and execute communication campaigns
- Manage corporate advertisement sponsorship and placement
- Handle daily news monitoring report
- Manage sub-site on intranet and corporate website
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, Translation or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Mature, detail-minded and good team work
- Good interpersonal skill, proactive and independent
- Proficiency in using PC applications i.e. Outlook, MS Office, Chinese Word Processing etc.
- Proficient in spoken and written in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a plus
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.