January 07, 2019 - Accounting Supervisor
January 07, 2019
Hong Kong, Accounts & Finance
- Prepare and analyze worldwide consolidation reports, monthly financial reporting packages for plants and selling companies
- Assist business partner of Hong Kong and Asia Pacific to prepare sales and related analysis reports for business development
- Provide support on business analysis for regular and ad hoc projects
- Assist Finance Managers in annual audit and budgeting & prepare presentation materials
- Degree in Business / Statistics / Economy / Accountancy or relevant discipline
- Member / student member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant working experience
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) is a MUST
- Hands on experience in ERP systems, preferably with SAP experience
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.