June 19, 2018 - Sales Support Administrator
June 19, 2018
Sales Support Administrator
UK, Sales & Marketing
- Apply for new product codes
- Maintain product details in system
- Update and develop labels or artworks for new products
- Monitor the labels/cartons stocks level in the system
- Process the sales orders
- Liaise with technical team, import-export function, suppliers and customers
- Handle customers’ enquiries related to orders, products and deliveries
- Support general sales and marketing function
- Support general administration as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience
- Permission to work in the UK
- Possess good computer skills in order to communicate with colleagues, present business plans, etc.
- Attention to details and ability to multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin or Cantonese
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including Life insurance, medical & dental insurance to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, Lee Kum Kee (Europe) Limited, 3 Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.