This label was produced after 1952 and before 1970 based on the shop address and the trademark logo.
The background colour of the label is different from our current design, as well as the drawing of the boat woman and boat boy. In those days before computer technology, label was designed by hands. Each label would be pasted on a glass bottle by hand using wheat glue individually. This process is time-consuming and also very painful to the fingers.